JD's Barbershop is a full-service barbering and styling establishment with two locations in Vancouver. Founded by master barber Judah Down and partner Riva Pollard, JD's opened in historic Gastown in 2002. A second location, within the famous Vancouver Club on West Hastings Street, was added to the fold in 2006. At JD's, we do haircuts, beard trims, hot shaves, and ladies' cuts and colouring, proudly offering a relaxed environment where Vancouver's finest come to look their best. We recommend you call ahead to book an appointment, but walk-ins are always welcome.
CLIPPER ART STARTS AT.........
COLOUR SERVICES START AT......
GASTOWN235 ABBOTT ST
MON - FRI 10-7
SAT - 10-6
SUN - 12-5
TEL: 604 331 8441
VANCOUVER CLUBMEMBERS ONLY
915 W HASTINGS ST
MON - FRI 10-6
Prevail sits down with our barber Travis and talks haircuts, the barbering trade and even a few tips on how to be an old school gent. Click here for more of Prevail’s guide to the good life.
By amassing 250 Instagram followers, apprentice Joel got to pie Travis, our manager. When Joel failed to procure 500 followers, the pie favour was returned. Now the stakes are even higher. If Joel reaches 1000 Instagram followers we will give him scissors and clippers and the opportunity to cut Travis’ hair. Don’t expect anything pretty.
Now what are you waiting for? Click on the Instagram icon on the top right of this page and help make it happen.
- If you went to a festival this summer no doubt you saw the fauxhemian flower crown trend.Now guys are getting into it http://t.co/Qpb785OPsf - posted on 16/07/2014 08:57:56
- JD’s Barbershop has air conditioning. Just throwing it out there. #hottimes #summerinthecity - posted on 14/07/2014 12:06:21
- The #GastownGP bike race is this Wed Jul 9th. Street closures will be in effect along Water and Cordova. Give yourself xtra time for parking - posted on 07/07/2014 09:06:51
- Real talk to all the self employed and entrepreneurs out there - persistence breaks down resistance. - posted on 04/07/2014 11:07:50
- Heading to the @khatsahlano block party next weekend?We'll be there doing curb side cuts and trims. Come see our new pop-up space 2072 W 4th - posted on 03/07/2014 10:39:35